Monday, December 29, 2008

I am going to share with you my mothers version of Americn Chop Suey. So easy yet so delicious:



American Chop Suey


--1-2 lbs hamburg

--1 box pasta, any type

--2 cans of Campbells tomato soup

--salt/pepper to taste

--garlic salt & garlic pepper - optional



--Boil pasta according to directions. As pasta is boiling, brown hamburg along with spices. When hamburg is browned, drain any excess fat and mix in with cooked drained pasta. Mix in cans of tomato soup (soup does not have to be warmed first).



--Eat & Enjoy!



This has always been one of my favorite meals. I hated when my mother was out of Campbells Soup and she would have to use regular pasta sauce. Doing this creates a whole different taste and is not nearly as good I think.



Let me know how you like it :-)

No comments: